Incredible Hulk Vol.1 #250
The Earth trembles when titans clash. It's the nigh unstoppable Incredible Hulk vs. the former Herald of Galactus, the Silver Surfer. Imprisoned on Earth by his former master, the Silver Surfer intends to add the immeasurable power of the Hulk to his own and break the barrier that keeps him from his home Zenn-La and his beloved. The only problem is, the Hulk has never been known for his generosity.
Printed: Aug 1980
Writers: Bill Mantlo
Art: Sal Buscema
Cover: Al Milgrom
Key Issue Details
- 1st cameo appearance of Sabra, an Israeli mutant with enhanced strength
- 1st cameo appearance of Collective Man
- 1st cameo appearance of Arabian Knight
- 1st cameo team appearance of the Soviet Super Soldiers
- Marvel Wiki incorrectly cites this issue as the first appearance of Ursa Major; he first appears in Incredible Hulk #258.